As of immediately we can send fresh chilled sperm globally via Fedex and DHL Express.
The procedure is as follows:
- Contact us well in advance letting us know when you expect your bitch to be ready for mating and we will agree the terms required.
- We get a quote from Fedex or DHL Express for the delivery and inform you of this. In gaining this quote we always seek the quickest route to gain an optimal result.
- You agree to the delivery costs and we conclude the courier agreement. We will only bill you the exact courier/delivery costs.
- You pay to us via bank transfer the courier/delivery costs plus a service fee of 70 Euros (this fee covers, the transport container, the extender and our vets fees).
- You inform us on the required delivery date and we organise the sperm collection so that it takes place just before it is picked up.
- Our vet will certify to you the correct hygienic collection, that correct storage and shipment methods are used and the identity of the used stud dog.
- Once sent we will inform you of the tracking number so you can track the shipment
- Only when you have a live litter born, will the stud fee become due
- Following our receipt of the stud free (within one week of the date the litter is born) we will sign the paperwork required to get the puppies registered and/or the paperwork required to report the mating, should only one viable puppy be born, the procedure can be repeated at the price of half the normal stud fee.
Here the list of steps with their expected durations: Link DHL Scan, should the expected delivery duration be longer than 2 days we advise you to use frozen sperm which we can also provide. Provide us with the address of your repro vet, so we can send the sperm directly there and our repro vet will make an offer regarding the shipping.
If you have any questions, please contact Markus Kirschbaum: